We have reopened our drive-thru and takeout window! Right now we’re just serving doughnuts, muffins, breakfast sandwiches, coffee and beverages, whoopie pies, mimosas, bloody marys, screwdrivers, and fritter stout! Open Thursday through Monday, 6 am to 2 pm.
Still no dining room yet as we’re concerned about our ability to keep guests safely distanced in the space we have. Stay tuned there.
Also our food truck park, Congdon’s After Dark, will open June 4! Initial hours will be Thurs-Sun, from 4 pm to 8-9 pm.
- Trucks will remain in the same general area, but the layout of the park will change slightly. There will be less tables in the center and more set up on the periphery to avoid grouping and encourage spacing in lines.
- We will have additional staff on hand to help clean and enforce safe distancing.
- More signs promoting social distancing.
- We will have sanitation stations in the park.
- The kids play food truck will be blocked off for now.
- No indoor seating at this time.